Photo Business Topics
- Protecting Photographer Rights…Integrity Starts with You
- Rejection is part of the photo business game…self-pity isn’t.
- Photo business differentiation: I thought the the ocean was blue. Nope. It’s red.
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Communications Tools
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Budgeting Approaches
Monthly Archives: September 2011
You can’t please everyone, nor should you try…in life or your photography business. Even though the ‘approval’ or recognition of your talent is obviously important to building a consistent paying client network, the hard truth is that not everyone will value … Continue reading
Whether you’re launching your first independent photo venture or re-visiting an old flame, you’ll end up realizing that most segments are pretty loaded with competition. How you strategically differentiate yourself as a photographer will greatly enhance your chances for success regardless … Continue reading
Two key components to your photo business promotional strategy involve promotional budgeting decisions and promotional communications approaches. Specifically, promotional communications can be segmented into two categories: one-way and two-way strategies.
Re-investing in yourself through sound promotional strategies is an extremely important (and unavoidable) expense that must be incurred in order to run a successful photography business. When it comes to your promotional strategy you’ll need to consider a number of … Continue reading