Photo Business Topics
- Protecting Photographer Rights…Integrity Starts with You
- Rejection is part of the photo business game…self-pity isn’t.
- Photo business differentiation: I thought the the ocean was blue. Nope. It’s red.
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Communications Tools
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Budgeting Approaches
Category Archives: NETWORKING
Competitive Advantages In Photography…being nice or being smart? Sharks and guppies in a crowded pool.
I recently received an email from a friend-of-a-friend whom I never met, nor knew existed prior to receiving the email, asking bluntly “how do I make money in commercial photography?” So what’s the point? The point is…I didn’t reply. Before you … Continue reading
Most professional photographers will agree that differentiation of your photo skills and subsequent specialization of your photo service offerings is key to sustainability & success. However, there are probably some varied opinions out there regarding when to specialize. Some would probably argue … Continue reading
The photography business is a competitive world that seemingly becomes more and more crowded everyday. That’s why it’s difficult to get most successful photography business owners to take you under his/her wing and show you the way to the promised … Continue reading