Photo Business Topics
- Protecting Photographer Rights…Integrity Starts with You
- Rejection is part of the photo business game…self-pity isn’t.
- Photo business differentiation: I thought the the ocean was blue. Nope. It’s red.
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Communications Tools
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Budgeting Approaches
Category Archives: PHOTO BUSINESS PLAN
No, I’m not talking about the tender form of physical affection shared between loved ones, nor am I talking about the Gene Simmons extremely wet and likely less than tender form of physical affection, I’m talking about – Keep It Simple … Continue reading
The NPPA CDB Calculator: It’s kind of like the American Express card in the 80’s. Don’t leave home (or start your photo business) without it.
You’ve landed tons of gigs, already built a decent network of photo buyers, clients keep coming back for more, but you’re still broke and the dream of being a succesful photography business owner is quickly dying. We’ve all been there … Continue reading
Open a new tab/window, type into your web search engine of choice (personally, I’m a Googler not a binger…sorry bing) “how to get paid for photography” but before you start clicking on every link come back. Is your head spinning yet? … Continue reading