Photo Business Topics
- Protecting Photographer Rights…Integrity Starts with You
- Rejection is part of the photo business game…self-pity isn’t.
- Photo business differentiation: I thought the the ocean was blue. Nope. It’s red.
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Communications Tools
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Budgeting Approaches
Category Archives: PROMOTIONS
Two key components to your photo business promotional strategy involve promotional budgeting decisions and promotional communications approaches. Specifically, promotional communications can be segmented into two categories: one-way and two-way strategies.
Re-investing in yourself through sound promotional strategies is an extremely important (and unavoidable) expense that must be incurred in order to run a successful photography business. When it comes to your promotional strategy you’ll need to consider a number of … Continue reading
Most professional photographers will agree that differentiation of your photo skills and subsequent specialization of your photo service offerings is key to sustainability & success. However, there are probably some varied opinions out there regarding when to specialize. Some would probably argue … Continue reading