Photo Business Topics
- Protecting Photographer Rights…Integrity Starts with You
- Rejection is part of the photo business game…self-pity isn’t.
- Photo business differentiation: I thought the the ocean was blue. Nope. It’s red.
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Communications Tools
- Photography Business Promotional Strategy – Budgeting Approaches
Tag Archives: 80-20 rule
Pareto’s Law, designed by 19th century Italian economist, Vilfredo Pareto, is better known as the 80/20 rule. Originally, it was designed to demonstrate the disparity in societal wealth, stating that 80% of wealth is created and kept by 20% of society. Pareto’s ratio … Continue reading